Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lens cover?

Q, from Mary:
My husband and I both have your Swift Ultra Waterproof 8x42 binoculars.
The lens covers (top) have both cracked in two and we need to get replacements ones.


A: We do not have exact replacement for the lens covers that are cracked on your binoculars although odds are we have covers that will be a good replacement/alternative. We have a top lens cover, often referred to as a rainguard.
I believe this pretty well resembles the part that you currently have that needs replacement.
Let us know if this looks like what you are after. If not, we can see what other options may be available. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.