Monday, July 29, 2013

What do I need to digiscope with my Burris Landmark Scope?


I have a Burris 20-60x-80 Landmark spotting scope and am interested in digiscoping.  Do you have any recommendations for a camera and adapter for this type of scope?

Steve G.



Thanks for your interest in Eagle Optics.

You can digiscope with any point and shoot camera that has a small body and optical zoom below 4x.

Once, or if, you have a camera like this, you can digiscope with the scope and our Vortex Small Universal Camera Adapter.

If you have any further questions, feel free to give a call to (800) 289-1132 and any of us can help.


Eagle Optics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.