Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Call Swarovski directly for rubber eyecup replacement

My friend has a Swarovski spotting scope and the rubber on the eyepiece has finally torn and come off from years of use. 

Do you sell replacement rubber for the eyepiece? I believe the model is a Swarovski ATS 80mm.
If you don't sell them, and idea on where to find them?

Thanks for your time,



Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your inquiry.  This type of replacement part can be acquired directly from Swarovski.  Their US offices are based out of Rhode Island.  You can reach them at 800-426-3089.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to email or call.

Best regards,
Eagle Optics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.